Wednesday, March 17, 2010

pulling a switch-a-roo

So, it's been a little over a week of blogging in two places and, I gotta tell you. I'm exhausted! Too many ideas, too much time spent to post each, and - for whatever reason - I feel like I'm split in two! I know, I know...chill, girly, it's only blogging and you're not even a blogger, you're a designer. I couldn't agree more. So, because a gal only has so much to say, I think I'm going to say it on my new blog "from cville with love." It's got a fancy banner that I plan to switch out each month. It's got fancy posts and images and links and I promise it will be filled with all of the goodness and love that the laurel denise blog has been filled with for the past year or so. I hope you'll change your readers and update your bookmarks and follow the ins and outs of Laurel Denise, Cute Husband and my crazy ways over at from cville with love.

No comments: